The Ford Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ford Club

For all Ford Owners and Lovers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Guests!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joshy351
Admin
Joshy351

Special Guests! Empty
PostSubject: Special Guests!   Special Guests! EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:10 pm

Ok guys it seams as though we have a slight problem and some confusion with inviting our friends and guests along to our events.  Now I know that we are a club and we have paid members that are big contributors to the Maryborough Ford Club (MFC) but you must remember at the end of the day we are all car enthusiasts.  I mean sure we all have different likes and tastes but at the end of the day, WHAT WE LOVE is that our interest all have 4 wheels and a motor! Now as I understand, as a motoring enthusiast since I was 3 (1980), we are all on our way to the same event!  eg. (Riding for Disable / Ruff N Tuff Motor Display).  Which also generates business (Like for our good friends Bob and Die with the Brake Hose Business!)

SO if you have a great friend that is going to the same event then we might as well all cruise together!  Now obviously If your SPECIAL GUEST owns a Ford, sure, blend in with the crew!  If your a different make of vehicle, then follow behind the Ford Club and cruise to our detestation which is usually a huge event with all different makes anyway!

Now obviously, if we are going on a club run only,  I think we should use this thread to let members of the Maryborough Ford Club know (MFC), that our special guests will be joining us in a particular club event!  This way we can compensate for who is joining in with us and work out the costs and what not.

While I'm creating this thread I'm also thinking that we should take these events with a light heart.  Because at the end of the day we are all there for the same reason and we all just wanna have fun with our cars so have a great time and meet new people with the same interest as you which is motor cars, Race cars, Show cars, or thrashers!

So lets unite and enjoy cars and cruising how it should be!

TOGETHER!

Josh MFC Coordinator

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz I love you cheers Basketball bounce bom sunny rendeer queen
Back to top Go down
https://thefordclub.forumotion.com

Special Guests!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ford Club :: Site Support :: Discussions-
Jump to: